Event Reports – Q2, 2017
Here is our Second Quarter report of Grassroots usage.
- Arappor Iyakkam
- Chennai Social Service
- Lit the Light
- Satta Panchayat Iyakkam
- Shasha Foundation
Right now these reports dont reflect the actual ground level performance of the NGO. But as more volunteers participate through Grassroots and events created with more accurate information, we will get accurate valuable reports, that will reflect the actual Social impact created by each NGO.
We generated few reports based on App usage of 6 NGOs who signed up with us for this Pilot testing.
Note again: These reports dont reflect the actual ground level performance of the NGO.
By the end of this year, we should be able to generate graphs for following factors
- Donation charts.
- Location based event count.
- Volunteer Demography – Which area volunteers, support the events a lot.
- Social Impact charts, based on Event types
- Tree Plantation events – Trees Planted over months / area.
- Orphanage visits – Children fed in Orphanage visits over months / area.
- Scribe exams – Subjects over months / area.
- Scribe exams – College based Scribes over months / area.
- RTI Workshops – RTIs filed over months.
- Road Safety – No. of helmets we made bikers to wore over months / signal.
- Road Safety – No. of vehicles we stopped before Stop line over months / signal.
- Road Safety – No of 4 wheeler drivers we made to wear seat belt over months / signal.